I Need Past Papers!!


Hi guys, so maybe some of you are type of people who prefer doing exercises than going through rows of written explanation *hi five* sooo, below are the links of where you can get access to exam papers. And what's cool about it is that those links below also provide past papers of other curricula too.. So those of you doing IGCSE or A-Level can also stash away those files :)

Xtreme Papers
This is the diva of all past papers providers. I came to know this site when I was about to have my first semestral exams. I can recall everyone kept referring to this site and how everyone frantically worried when this site couldn't be accessed. Wait, what? Yes, there are times when this site isn't accessible, but worry not! It doesn't happen every night :p Oh and what makes it a one-stop site is that it also has revision notes. Although I've never tried the revision notes, I guess the revision notes should be notes of top quality (y)

Free Exam Papers
So when Xtreme Papers crashed, this is my last resort. Well, since I only know 2 past papers dispenser. What I like about this site is that the interface looks clean and simple (which we definitely need in times of exams jitters --> is that even correct haha). Besides, unlike Xtreme Papers, once you click on the past papers you wish to download, the paper is automatically downloaded, and not opened in new tab (which I really like because my browser won't get overcrowded by tabs of past papers).

So, now you ask, which one I like the most. Well, I personally prefer Free Exam Papers. The interface is neat and very user-friendly. It's also very straightforward, click here to go here, click there to go there.

So, that was it. Do you have any other recommendations? Simply comment down there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment